Tailor-made all kinds of lithium-ion batteries, 18650 lithium battery packs, 10 years of research and development experience, high quality. China’s high-quality lithium-ion battery manufacturer. We provide one-stop lithium battery solution design, sample production, such as cell selection, charging management, PCM, etc. serve.
Lithium-ion batteries store and release energy by moving electrons from one end of the battery to the other. We can harness the energy from those moving electrons to do work for us, like powering a drilling rig.
Lithium-ion batteries are especially useful because they are rechargeable. When the battery is connected to the charger, the lithium ions move in the opposite direction from before. When they move from cathode to anode, the battery is restored for another use. Lithium-ion batteries can also generate more electricity per unit weight than other batteries. This means that lithium-ion batteries can store the same power as other batteries, but in a lighter and smaller size.
Lithium batteries have always had the characteristics of self-discharge. If they are not used for a long time and are not charged for an intermediate period of time, the self-discharge will exhaust the battery power, resulting in the battery’s voltage being too low and unable to be charged.
For low-voltage charging, use a charger with a lower voltage than the original voltage to charge. When the battery is charged to 20%, the voltage will return to the value, and then replace it with the original matching charger.
A single battery is charged, and each single battery in the battery pack is charged, but pay attention to that the voltage of the charger should be consistent with that of a single battery. This method takes a long time to restore the battery to charge.
Special charging method, using a special charger with repair function, no matter how low the voltage is caused by self-discharge, this charger can be charged into the battery. After the lithium battery is fully charged, all aspects of the battery performance have also recovered.
Lithium-ion battery packs are commonly used in a broad spectrum of applications, including:
Energy storage. Mainly used in base station power supply, clean energy storage, grid power storage, home solar storage system, etc.
Power class. Mainly refers to electric vehicles, electric bicycles, new energy vehicles, etc.
Digital consumer electronics. Mobile phones, tablets, laptops, electric toys, MP3/MP4, earphones, power banks, model airplanes, power banks, etc.
1. Positive electrode – the active material is generally lithium manganate or lithium cobalt oxide, nickel cobalt lithium manganate material, and electric bicycles generally use nickel cobalt lithium manganate or ternary + a small amount of lithium manganate, pure lithium manganate and iron phosphate Lithium is gradually fading out due to its bulkiness, poor performance or high cost.
2. Separator is a specially shaped polymer film with a microporous structure that allows lithium ions to pass freely, but electrons cannot.
3. Negative electrode – the active material is graphite, or carbon with a similar graphite structure, and the conductive current collector uses an electrolytic copper foil with a thickness of 7-15 microns.
4. Organic electrolyte – carbonate-based solvent in which lithium hexafluorophosphate is dissolved, and gel-like electrolyte is used for polymers.
5. Battery shell – divided into steel shell, aluminum shell, nickel-plated iron shell), aluminum-plastic film, etc., as well as the cap of the battery, which is also the positive and negative terminals of the battery.
It includes the whole 14 steps to whole lithium battery packs. It includes cell inspection & test, solder PCB/nickel strip/cell, highland barley paper insulation, aging test, packing and delivery.
Lithium-ion batteries are dangerous because they requires PCM/BMS with function with overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent and short circuit.
Reliable & durable lithium-ion battery manufacturer in China with over 10 years experience.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@hlcbattery.com”.