Aluminum plastic pouch cell
Hardware output: 4P wires to one male connector, such as JST, ZHR, Molex, etc, it will easily insert into the female connector at main board;
Data communication management: Seiko IC+TI software management chip, precise data transmission, and precise temperature control are used to eliminate potential safety hazards to the greatest extent.
The battery adopts imported Samsung brand or Chinese brand cells, the battery pack is safe and has a long cycle life;
The battery pack has a high cycle retention rate, which is in line with the value concepts of low carbon, energy-saving, and environmental protection;
Flexible shape design: it is a 13S10P battery pack, so its total 130 sets into one set. It can be arranged different cells inside to meet customer demands.
2. Uneven charge causes low voltage; When the battery is charged after detection, uneven charging of the cells is caused by inconsistent contact resistance or the charging current of the detection cabinet. The voltage difference is small in short-term storage (12 hours), but the voltage difference is large in long-term storage. This low voltage has no quality problem and can be solved by charging.
2. Storage time too long; Lithium batteries are stored for too long, resulting in excessive capacity loss, internal passivation, and increased internal resistance, which can be solved by charging and discharging activation.
3. Abnormal heat causes large internal resistance; The processing of the battery cell (spot welding, ultrasonic wave, etc.) causes the battery to be abnormally heated, which causes the thermal closure of the diaphragm, and the internal resistance increases seriously.
2. Overcurrent explosion; The protection circuit is out of control or the detection cabinet is out of control, so that the charging current is too large, causing lithium ions to be embedded too late, and lithium metal is formed on the surface of the pole piece, penetrating the diaphragm, and the positive and negative electrodes are directly short-circuited to cause an explosion (rarely).
3. Explosion while ultrasonically welding plastic enclosures; When ultrasonic welding plastic shells, due to equipment reasons, the ultrasonic energy is transferred to the battery core. The ultrasonic energy is very large and the internal diaphragm of the battery is melted, and the positive and negative electrodes are directly short-circuited, resulting in an explosion.
4. Explosion during spot welding; Excessive current during spot welding causes serious internal short circuits and explosions. In addition, during spot welding, the positive connection piece is directly connected to the negative electrode, so that the positive and negative electrodes are directly short-circuited and then exploded.
5. Over-discharge explosion; Over-discharge or over-current discharge (above 3C) of the battery can easily dissolve the negative electrode copper foil and deposit it on the separator, causing the positive and negative electrodes to be directly short-circuited and explode (rarely).
6. Explosion when dropped by vibration; The internal pole pieces of the battery cell are dislocated when the battery cell is vibrated or dropped, and the battery is directly short-circuited and exploded (rarely).
Reliable & durable lithium battery & energy storage manufacturer in China with over 10 years of experience.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@hlcbattery.com”.