The lithium iron phosphate battery is a lithium ion battery using lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as the positive electrode material and carbon as the negative electrode material.
The rated voltage of the monomer is 3.2V, and the charge cut-off voltage is 3.6V~3.65V.
LiFePO4 batteries have the advantages of high working voltage, high energy density, long cycle life, good safety performance, low self-discharge rate and no memory effect.
Constant current and constant voltage charging method: This charging method is a simple combination of the above two. In the first stage, the constant current charging method is adopted to avoid excessive charging current at the beginning of constant voltage charging. The second stage adopts the constant voltage charging method, which avoids the phenomenon of overcharging caused by constant current charging.
Like any other sealed rechargeable battery, the lithium iron phosphate battery pack should be controlled in charge, and it should not be overcharged, otherwise it will easily damage the battery. Lithium iron phosphate batteries generally use a charging method of constant current first and then voltage limiting.
Lithium-ion phosphate batteries are commonly used in a broad spectrum of applications, including:
It should be a lithium iron phosphate battery with a long-life design. Select a sample whose processing process is fine and reliable, and has no problems such as winding core deformation. DOD cycle), under suitable preload, it is possible to achieve 12,000 cycle life through accurate cycle testing (it is also possible that the cut-off condition is 70% or 60% of the initial capacity).
1. Choose suitable cells, cell type, voltage, and internal resistance to match. Please balance the cells before assembling. Cut electrodes and punch holes.
2. Calculate the distance according to the hole and cut the insulating plate.
3. Install the screws. Please use flange nuts to prevent the nuts from falling off. After the screws are connected, the battery pack can be fixed.
4. When connecting and soldering wires, and connecting the voltage collection line (balance line), do not connect an external protection board to prevent accidental burnout of the protection board.
5. The insulating silicone is fixed again, and this silicone will cure over time.
6. Place the protection board. If you forget to balance the cells before, this is the last chance before the battery is assembled. You can balance it through the balance line.
7. Then use an insulating plate to fix the entire battery pack, and encapsulate it with nylon tape, which is more durable.
8. Then encapsulate the battery as a whole, please be sure to fix the battery and the protection board. Our battery is still guaranteed to work normally if it is dropped from a height of 1 meter.
9. The output and input are all made of silicone wire. The overall weight is half of the same acid battery because it is an iron-lithium battery.
Reliable & durable lithium-ion battery manufacturer in China with over 10 years experience.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@hlcbattery.com”.