With the development of science and technology, lithium batteries have become the mainstream now. “Lithium battery” is a type of battery that uses lithium metal or lithium alloy as the negative electrode material and uses a non-aqueous electrolyte solution. Because lithium batteries have the advantages of relatively high capacity, long service life, low self-discharge capacity, light weight, and environmental protection (does not contain any heavy metal primary colors).
Many electric sightseeing car manufacturers use lithium batteries as the energy source for sightseeing trains. Special attention should be paid to the fact that the lithium battery pack of the electric sightseeing car should be charged in time after use and should not be stored at a loss. If the electric sightseeing car needs to be placed for a long time, we should charge the lithium battery pack regularly, which will not only ensure the lithium battery pack. The best practical effect, the second phase can also prolong the service life of the lithium battery pack.
The advantages of lithium batteries are:
- Lightweight: under the same volume, the weight of lithium battery is about 1/6-1/5 of that of lead-acid battery.
- The self-discharge rate is very low: under normal circumstances, lithium batteries can achieve less than 1%/month, which is less than 1/20 of Ni-MH batteries.
- High and low-temperature adaptability: it can be used in the environment of -20°C-60°C, and can be used in the environment of -45°C after technical treatment.
- Green and environmental protection: Regardless of production, use and scrapping, it does not contain or produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium.
- High power tolerance: Among them, the lithium iron phosphate lithium-ion battery used in electric vehicles can reach 15-30C charge and discharge capacity, which is convenient for high-intensity start-up acceleration.
- Long service life: The service life can reach more than 6 years. The battery with lithium iron phosphate as the positive electrode is charged and discharged at 1C, and it has a record of 10,000 times of use.
- Relatively high energy: It has a high storage energy density, which has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries. (Specific energy refers to energy per unit weight or unit volume.)
According to the data analysis of the world’s golf cart brands retrieved from the Internet, the number of golf carts in use in the world exceeds 3 million. The exact number of golf carts has not yet been found. Judging from the number of courses and experience, it is used in domestic golf courses. The number of golf carts is not less than 30,000. At present, most of the power sources of golf carts are flooded lead-acid batteries. The single battery is mainly 8V, and there are also 6V and 12V specifications. Multiple batteries are connected in series to form a 36V lithium battery pack and a 48V lithium battery pack.
The application of lithium iron phosphate batteries in the marine market is getting better, and battery companies are rushing to deploy. Electric ships need to carry a large number of batteries, and have higher requirements on the discharge rate, cycle performance, and cost of the batteries. Lithium iron phosphate batteries used in electric ships have obvious advantages in terms of safety, energy density, and cycle performance.
Welcome to review our 12V series lifepo4 battery pack for golf cart, marine, and other applications. They work pretty well, at a competitive price now. Just get in touch with us now.
400Ah Lithium Battery 2000 Cycles
12V 200Ah Lithium ion LiFePo4 Battery
12.8V 150Ah Lithium Battery Deep Cycle
12V 100Ah Lithium ion Deep Cycle Battery
12V 50Ah Lithium ion Battery Deep Cycle
12 volt 20Ah Lithium Battery Deep Cycle
12V 18Ah Lithium ion RV Batteries
12V 10Ah Lithium ion Battery Deep Cycle